9 Ways to Have the Best Ever Visit to Fort Lauderdale
By Kara Franker
Dreaming of sun, sand and seafood? A Fort Lauderdale weekend is calling your name.
If you're looking for a list of fun things to do to have the best weekend ever, we've got you covered.
Here's how to spend the best Fort Lauderdale weekend ever.
1. Hang out at The Ritz-Carlton pool and make an underwater video about it.
2. Go to the beach and soak up the sunshine. Then send photos to all your friends and make them envious.
3. Detox at the spa at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa. You know you need it.
4. Pour your own beer at American Social Bar & Restaurant on Las Olas Boulevard.
5. Stop everything and admire the ocean views.
6. Go bar-hopping on the Water Taxi. Bonus: they'll tell you where all the celebrities live in the neighborhood.
7. Drink a gigantic chalice of sangria and listen to live music at Rock Bar. The beach boulevard strip is lined with live music venues.
8. Dine at Steak 954 overlooking the ocean on A1A. I mean, really, every time you go out to eat, make sure you get a water view.
9. Watch the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean and plot a way to move here because you just can't get enough Florida sunshine.
When, not if, you go...
Plan your trip to Fort Lauderdale with Sunny.org.